Sunday, October 2, 2016

First part of December and Festival of Trees


On December 1st I had gone to bed completely upset, angry and depressed about my body.  I had gained so much weight with my pregnancy and I was so ashamed.  I woke up the next morning and promised myself that I would have a good day and that I would be thankful for my body that grew four children.  I promised myself that I wouldn't let Satan get me down today.  I would love to say from there on out I never got down but I did.  But this picture means a lot to me because I remember I was going to savor the day with my children. I had a beautiful day and it was wonderful.  


Jeffrey's haircut!  Brian cuts the boys' hair but since we had Santa pictures soon I wanted an amazing haircut for Jeffrey because we still weren't sure about his texture of hair and such.  He came out of the haircut looking like a complete stud!  Just a little side note about Jeffrey.  He tried to copy everything his brothers do, espiecally Andrew.  Andrew will say in the car all the time, " Mom, I love you" and not even 5 seconds later Jeffrey says the same thing but in his mostly understandable 2 year old voice.  Man, talk about my heart melting to mush!


Andrew hung up his skeleton pictures for me to look at in the night while I'm feeding Hannah.  How thoughtful!  haha!  Just what I wanted to see, creepy skeletons, at midnight!





Hannah totally in a trance enjoying the Christmas Tree lights!  And of course Jeffrey not too far away from Hannah.





And the pictures of Jeffrey were because he was sick.  We had Santa pictures scheduled the beginning of December and he woke up with a fever.  I had to call them and cancel and reschedule (but by then they were pretty much booked!)  Jeffrey ended up being fine and I still don't know what the fever was from because no other symptoms appeared.

Festival of  Tree is one of my favorite traditions.  The kids loved spotting all their favorite themed trees.  We saw: Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas, Superheros, Legos, Army and a beautiful ballet one.









An attempted pictures with the boys wasn't really successful.  Haha!

















0 comments: