Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hannah is 2 months

Hannah started smiling, loves being held, takes a few naps a day, loves her swing and being next to all the chaos that this house provides (I don’t know how she sleeps through it though).  She sleeps completely through the night most evenings and eats well.  She puts up with all the hair bows I put on her except for then they fall in her face and cover her eyes.  She’s just the best baby and compeltes this crazy family of ours!  Here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs---16%

Length:  22.5 inches---59%

Head Circumfance:  36.5 cm---6%

I did a photo shoot with her on her 2 month milestone.  I was going to stay I did a little photo shoot but when you take 82 pictures that shouldn’t be considered little.  I narrowed it down to these though.  She’s just so beautiful and I love her little almost smile picture.

IMG_2416_6174_edited-1IMG_2440_6199_edited-1IMG_2418_6177_edited-1IMG_2427_6186_edited-1IMG_2439_6198_edited-1IMG_2407_6166_edited-1IMG_2452_6211_edited-1IMG_2456_6215_edited-1IMG_2396_6155_edited-1

Picture from the doctor’s office!  At first she didn’t have her headband on (they have to make sure nothing is on that baby because down to the ounce matters in tracking their growth).  After I saw the picture I thought, “I gotta put a headband on her because she could easily be confused with Tyson as a baby.” 

2015-12-10 10.42.54

0 comments: