Sunday, October 2, 2016

Early December

In the city that we live, Santa drives around every single street on a firetruck and drops down candy to the children waving and waiting.  He came early down our street, like 8am, so as soon as we heard the fire truck horn we all ran outside.  Andrew was even still in his pajamas! Jeffrey was still sleeping so that was a little sad but he didn’t know he missed it.  Such a fun traditon from the city!

2015-12-05 08.44.032015-12-05 08.44.262015-12-05 08.44.272015-12-05 09.37.07

Tyson showing off his lego creation to Hannah and then Andrew came over to play with her mobile on her swing.  The boys just love their sister.

2015-12-05 09.20.292015-12-05 09.23.35

Hannah looked too cute in this dress on Sunday!  And then of course she is the coolest. girl. ever.

2015-12-06 12.10.102015-12-08 10.34.04

2015-12-05 14.37.042015-12-09 10.07.41

Once we all discovered Hannah could smile, it was non stop funny voices, faces and everything we could think of to get her to smile.  The boys were totally in on the fun too.  These pictures aren’t great but I believe this was her first smiles caught on camera.2015-12-06 23.06.302015-12-06 23.06.322015-12-07 19.38.162015-12-07 19.46.382015-12-07 19.46.412015-12-07 19.46.38-1

Tyson had this redish dry looking patch right at his hairline on the back of his neck for a few weeks.  I had no idea what it was but he said it didn’t itch so I just kept putting lotion on it.  After he got out of the shower one night I saw all these redish bumps on his skin.  I thought maybe a heat rash from the shower?  The next day they didn’t look any better and I was really confused so I booked an appointment for him.  Having all 4 kids in the tiny doctor’s office was completely insane.  Andrew screamed at the top of his lungs and cried at least 10x.  He also played in the sink despite me telling him no.  Tyson yelled, pouted and talked back to me loudly when he got in trouble, Jeffrey got run over by Tyson on the doctor seat to which he screamed and cried and then fell on top of Hannah.  Oh and Hannah cried a bunch too.  So that wasn’t fun.  Anyway, the doctor finally came in and Tyson was offically diagonsied with Pityriasis Rosea.  I totally had that as a child!  No one else in the family got it from him.  It went completely away just a few days after this visit. So random!

2015-12-07 10.00.562015-12-07 10.17.15

2015-12-07 10.17.20

My workout buddies!  Hannah in the bouncer sleeping and Jeffrey lifting weights!

2015-12-08 14.37.392015-12-09 10.31.21

I had ordered Hannah her First Christmas ornament and I totally love it!  I was so excited to hang it on the tree for this year and every other year after!

2015-12-09 15.07.202015-12-09 15.07.31

 

This is a random story I have to document because it is hilarious.  I was shopping with Andrew and the two younger kids in Hobby Lobby.  Andrew spotted one of those black velvet hand displays for jewerly.  He asked, “What is this for?”  I told him it was to display jewerly so people willl want to buy the jewelry.  He replied, “So if I cut off my hand, can I use this one?”  I laughed out loud.  Then we went down another isle and saw a styrofoam head.  He asked what it was for and I said, “To display wigs.”  He replied, “So if someone’s head gets cut off they can use this one?”  That time an older lady walked by as he said it and started laughing.  I had a good laugh and Andy smiled.  I honestly think he was serious.  He is so funny!  Andrew has also been really good lately and has been mellowing out quite a bit.  We are trying hard to give him lots of praise and reward him for listening.

A lovely story about Tyson now.  I was trying to read every night a Christmas book from our collection.  I didn’t do it as often as I would have liked but Tyson tried to still read a book on his own.  I gave him the book called, The Christmas Train.  I left Tyson downstairs and I went upstairs to do something.  He read the book and came running up to me and said, “Mom, at the end of the book I had a tear running down my face,”  It was a beautiful moment where we talked about how good he felt and that’s why he had a tear.  

0 comments: