Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random May photos

The Aquarium with our friends, the McCages.

2014-05-31 15.41.46IMG_2435_2871IMG_2438_28742014-05-31 16.11.542014-05-31 16.08.222014-05-31 16.08.19

Sunday walks through our neighborhood

2014-05-04 19.43.122014-05-04 19.43.21

Getting grass in our front and side yard

2014-05-05 09.13.192014-05-06 16.27.432014-05-06 16.32.43

Working on a teacher’s dance for a studio’s recital but first we had to take a selfie!

2014-05-10 09.10.02

Haircuts

2014-05-12 19.52.172014-05-12 19.52.24

Cement pad by the garage.  The kids LOVED watching the cement truck and the workers.

2014-05-14 12.13.372014-05-14 12.13.412014-05-14 12.13.47

Turning the basement into a workout area, which I have been loving!

2014-05-15 06.55.32

The really bizarre house across the street with 5 different colors on the house…it has since been fixed.  Thank goodness.

2014-05-16 08.44.25

Andrew pushing Jeffrey in the swing and taking a nap.  He rarely naps anymore and I came downstairs to find he had put himself to sleep.

2014-05-17 19.38.322014-05-20 16.10.38

My lovely Level 3 girls!

2014-05-24 18.05.172014-05-24 18.05.23

Shaved ice run!

2014-05-27 20.21.352014-05-27 20.23.152014-05-27 20.25.422014-05-27 20.26.232014-05-27 20.37.19

Tyson did a handprint with a poem in Kindergarten.  I was cleaning out a bin and found Brian had one almost identical from when he was in Kindergarten.  I’m so glad Brian’s mother kept this.  What a special keepsake we now have.

2014-05-28 11.28.30

A hike with the Mia Maids and the view!

2014-05-28 19.50.422014-05-28 19.50.462014-05-28 19.53.512014-05-28 19.58.49

We got new couches and a new kitchen table!

2014-05-29 13.56.292014-05-29 13.56.38

Jeffrey exploring and playing in the grass.  Don’t even get me started on the grass.  Brian has worked hard and it does look a lot better now.

2014-05-30 17.09.492014-05-30 17.09.572014-05-30 17.10.20

0 comments: