When I found out that a friend in our new ward did photography I knew I wanted her to take them. I’d seen her work and was so impressed. It had been since October 2012 when we last had photos done. And with Jeffrey just turning one I knew it was great timing as well. I had all the outfits planned out and then the day before and day off I looked at the weather. It looked cold and I knew I couldn’t put my children in shorts and short sleeves. I had to redo it all. It was a headache and I was very stressed out but it all worked out because…
I have loved every single picture she has given us.
I love that these showcase my sweet family and everyone’s personality. I loved the location too, because it looks like where we now live.

0 comments:
Post a Comment