Sunday, August 3, 2014

April Phone pictures

I was able to go to a temple session with a few friends back in April.  It was wonderful to partake of the spirit there.  I love how one picture was before I walked in and when I came out the other.  Beautiful no matter what time of day or season. 

2014-04-01 19.00.492014-04-01 21.47.46

I had my very first waffle from Waffle Love.  Not as good as a true Belgian waffle but close!

2014-04-03 19.48.212014-04-03 19.53.52

Tyson had a reading day at school and I was able to go to school with him for 30 minutes and listen to him read to me.

2014-04-04 09.32.442014-04-04 09.36.24

We painted the condo.  It took one complete day with everyone and then a few extra evenings/days with a few of us at a time.  The end result was amazing. 

2014-04-05 10.46.172014-04-05 10.46.222014-04-05 11.48.582014-04-05 19.08.57

The kids made Lego temples during Conference. 

 

2014-04-06 10.04.332014-04-06 10.14.432014-04-07 16.29.012014-04-07 16.29.102014-04-07 16.29.132014-04-07 17.10.12

Zupas with mom

2014-04-11 13.13.542014-04-11 13.14.002014-04-11 13.14.042014-04-13 12.02.152014-04-13 15.36.11

Jeffrey learned around 11 months who to pull himself up onto furniture/stairs.

2014-04-18 16.30.002014-04-22 08.50.282014-04-22 08.53.232014-04-27 18.49.202014-04-27 18.49.382014-04-29 08.19.492014-04-29 08.19.57

0 comments: