Sunday, August 17, 2014

Jeffrey is ONE

We wanted my father to be able to be at Jeffrey’s birthday party so we celebrated the Sunday before his birthday.  My mother helped me make his birthday banner and she had fun finding ways to decorate the table and our chandelier. 

I made a very simple ‘smash cake’ for Jeffrey.  The whole theme for Jeffrey was, “You are my sunshine”  That kid really does bring sunshine into our lives.  He is so happy and loves being where everyone else is.  I can’t believe my precious baby is one already. 

IMG_1396_2602IMG_1417_2623IMG_1408_2614IMG_1414_2620IMG_1400_2606IMG_1415_2621IMG_1424_2630

I got a big cake from Costco so everyone else could enjoy cake too. 

IMG_1431_2637IMG_1437_2643

Playing with Grandma Murray before the party started

IMG_1438_2644IMG_1439_2645IMG_1426_2632IMG_1440_2646

First up, cake time.  This kid LOVED the balloons. 

IMG_1446_2652IMG_1448_2654IMG_1450_2656IMG_1455_2661IMG_1456_2662IMG_1458_2664_edited-1IMG_1465_2671IMG_1471_2677IMG_1472_2678IMG_2338_2754IMG_1474_2680IMG_1476_2682IMG_2340_2756IMG_2344_2760IMG_1490_2696IMG_2353_2769IMG_2349_2765IMG_1491_2697IMG_1498_2704

The balloons ended up with so much frosting on the ribbons that they got weighted down. 

IMG_2355_2771IMG_2356_2772_edited-1

We got everything cleaned up and then it was time for presents.

IMG_2293_2710_edited-1IMG_2302_2719_edited-1IMG_2307_2723_edited-1IMG_2308_2724_edited-1IMG_2313_2729_edited-1IMG_2316_2732IMG_2319_2735_edited-1IMG_2327_2743IMG_2357_2773

This is Jeffrey’s new car.  Andrew hopped in behind him and said I need to ride with Jeffrey.  haha!  It was so cute and funny.

IMG_2361_2777IMG_2362_2778

0 comments: