Sunday, August 3, 2014

BYU Women’s Conference

What a beautiful weekend.  I need to go back and look at my notes from it.  I left that conference completely enriched.  I left knowing that I have a loving Heavenly Father that wants me to be truly happy.

2014-05-01 09.02.422014-05-01 22.01.28

John Bytheway

2014-05-02 11.29.352014-05-02 09.03.212014-05-02 09.26.42

My notes from the closing session.  I wanted so badly to listen and stay awake but I kept drifting off.  It is pretty obvious where I struggled staying awake…hahaha

2014-05-02 16.40.59

Waiting for the Deseret Book concert!!!

IMG_2284_2787IMG_2281_2785_edited-12014-05-01 21.21.292014-05-01 20.12.13

I met Hillary Weeks!!!

IMG_2286_2788_edited-1

It was so great to be uplifted and spiritually strengthened that weekend but I vividly remember pulling up to my house after the two day conference.  I remember seeing the swing set in the backyard and I lost it.  I started crying.  I was SO excited to see my family.  I knew at that moment that being a wife and a mother was the greatest blessing the Lord could give me.  I was in the right place, no matter how hard it is at times.  I knew that this was my highest calling.

0 comments: