Thursday, January 23, 2014

December pics from ipod

2013-12-01 14.22.36

Writing and coloring their letters to Santa

2013-12-03 19.46.02

My friend put on something called the Brite Night Event.  You bring an item to donate to the woman’s shelter and there was food, dancing and a make and take.  It was an awesome night out.  We danced until the last song.  My feet killed at the end but I LOVED it.  I love dance parties. 

2013-12-05 23.27.092013-12-05 23.27.142013-12-05 23.27.432013-12-05 23.27.46

Little Jeffrey on Dec 15th

2013-12-15 11.03.092013-12-15 11.03.18

This is something Andrew does on a daily basis.  He finds all the bottles he can and lines them up, or hoards them or hides them.  I wonder if he will be in the beauty industry when he grows up.  He is so silly.

2013-12-17 16.28.17

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your dance party looks like so much fun! What a great idea. I sometimes forget that you and Coralie live near each other, so when I see a picture of the two of you it makes me happy!

I hope you and your family are doing well.