I am so glad my parents were in town for Christmas. For lots and lots of reasons, but one of them was for my mom to come see Tyson in his school program. My dad had had surgery on Wednesday and this was Friday so he was at the hotel resting. My mom slipped away for a bit and helped me out tremendously.
He sang songs called, “Suzie Snowflake” and (ask Tyson). He was so funny and cute. He was not allowed to wave he told me. He said that his teacher said that. So when I was waving and calling out his name, he looked at me, did a tiny small and then went back to business. Their glittery snowflake hats looked awesome on stage. I can’t believe he is so big.
We waited an entire hour to hear the Kindergartens sing. So when they finished all the parents were cheering. Loudly. Tyson covered his ears. Haha! And apparently the boy in front of him didn’t listen to the teacher and waved. haha.
Tyson and Mrs. Siebach

0 comments:
Post a Comment