Before the Christmas tree could get set up, Brian had to pack away the baby swing and get out the Jumperoo. Jeffrey loved it from the second he got in it. So cute. The older boys were just as excited for some reason.
We sent the kids to bed and then Brian, Jeffrey and I set up the tree. That way Tyson and Andrew could help with the ornaments after church the next day. Jeffrey had a good time experiencing the pokiness of the tree and looking at the lights.
Trying to get a picture of these two smiling at the same time takes a bit of work. But we got it…after bribing with candy.
The stockings with Jeffrey’s added this year. We are a family of 5. That is still crazy to me.
Just hanging all the ornaments on the same branch. A very typical 2 year old thing to do! At first I figured I would just fix them later but then realized I needed to enjoy the chaos of it all instead. A couple of days later all the ornaments ended up at the top of the tree anyway. Andrew kept re-arranging them and I was afraid a special ornament would get broken. It was a ‘special’ tree this year.
Jeffrey’s first Christmas ornament
Our family ornament 2013

0 comments:
Post a Comment