On the 21st my mother came to watch our boys so Brian and I could go on an anniversary date. 8 years! Well, that honestly flew by. Neither one of us was feeling well though. We both realized the day after that we had caught the flu. But we did our best to enjoy the night away and the food at Texas Roadhouse.
When we went out to see the house on the 22nd we were amazed. The sheet rock was up. I feel like having the ‘walls’ up made it feel even more real.
Kitchen
Living Room
Masterbathroom
a bedroom
Bedroom closet
top of stairs
Down to basement
Living room
Then the kids decorated their own house. They had a blast. One candy on the house, one in their mouths, house, mouth. It was a mess but they loved it. I was in charge of icing duty, but with feeling so sick I didn’t put much effort into it. It is okay. The kids didn’t care.
Concentrating Andy…
Towards the end I wanted to get some pictures but Andrew wouldn’t stop picking the candy off of the house long enough for me to get a shot. Except for one and it is hilarious.

0 comments:
Post a Comment