It is bitter but sweet to watch my baby grow. He is just the cutest little guy.
He rolls around like a pro and he can get where ever he wants…within reason. He is super fast too. He has a smile that lights up our hearts and a belly laugh that makes us all laugh with him. He LOVES to watch his older brothers run around. I can tell he is just itching to be able to crawl to follow them all over the house. I stopped breastfeeding him around this time. It was hard. It was really hard. He wouldn’t ever take a bottle and he was not sleeping at night very well. We figured I was running out of milk and it was time for him to not have to have me every 3 hours. So after a 24 hour rebellion he finally gave in. I had to hold him pinned up against me so his head and arms wouldn’t move and we had to heat up the bottle. But he did it.
He had 3-4 naps a day around 6 months. He was still being wrapped and rocked to sleep or in the baby swing.
At his 6 month check up we didn’t even talk about his throat sounds because they have been gone. He was still growing so it looks like I wasn’t running low. I mean, he was in the 2 percentile. Perhaps it was time anyway.
Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz—2%
Length: 26 1/4”—29%
Head Circumference: 41 1/2 cm—5%
Reaching for the camera!

0 comments:
Post a Comment