Sunday, December 8, 2013

October 31st

I’ve been wanting to take the kids to the Trick or Treating down Main Street previous years and I finally did it this year.  The kids had lots of fun.  It got a little crazy at times with Andrew not listening and there were a lot of people.  I couldn’t really chase after him with a stroller or leave it behind. 

Everyone survived and the kids got lots of candy.  It was a success.

IMG_1295_1083_edited-1IMG_1296_1084_edited-1

Then a friend called me to tell me to go to the other city’s event and the kids got to take a fun photo-op in front of a haunted pirate ship. 

IMG_1299_1087_edited-1

That night we carved our pumpkins! 

IMG_1300_1088IMG_1302_1090IMG_1308_1096_edited-2IMG_1313_1101_edited-1

Brian’s and Andrews (he ripped of the ghost tail before I could stop him)

IMG_1315_1103IMG_1316_1104

Tyson’s and Mine

IMG_1318_1106IMG_1321_1109

Jeffrey’s little one tooth pumpkin :)

IMG_1322_1110IMG_1326_1114_edited-1IMG_1334_1121IMG_1338_1125

I did end up taking Tyson out Trick or Treating for 15 minutes.  We hit up all the elderly people here since I knew they’d have candy waiting and no kids to come say hello.

0 comments: