A few things happened before Halloween that I would like to remember. They FINALLY started on our house. It was such a relief to finally see a hole in the ground. I almost cried. It was nice to know that our house was under way.
Just a cute and funny picture of our Jeffrey.
We went to Weston’s mission farewell and it was sad to say goodbye for 2 years. However, we know he will be watched over and blessed as he does the Lord’s work. Like always, I wanted to get a picture of the boys with their cousin. They will have grown so much when he gets back in October 2015!
When we were at the farewell Andrew made a funny scene. When it was silent Andrew said something to the effect of, “I don’t wanna church. I wanna go to ban (van)” and “I’m poo-poo” so that he could get out of sacrament meeting. Everyone surrounding us at least 4 rows were all chuckling.
And here are Jeffrey’s pictures that I took on his 5 month mark! What a precious baby. I’m so glad he’s so amazing because this kid won’t let us sleep. We tried to sleep train him. He cried and cried and cried all night long. And it didn’t really get much better after a few days so I started to swaddle him up again. For the most part he’ll go to sleep when I lay him down drowsy but he still wakes up once or twice in the night to be re-wrapped or get the binky or wanting to eat.
And Andrew…well, he just keeps me on my toes and gets into absolutely everything. He is so full of energy and love but so full of trouble too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment