Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Lego Store and a Birthday Party

We had a chance to go to the Lego Store just a week after opening.  My boys were in completely heaven.  Can you tell???  Tyson would barely hold still for a picture.  He was running all over that store looking at everything.

IMG_1118_1283IMG_1119_1284_edited-1IMG_1120_1285_edited-1IMG_1123_1288IMG_1124_1289_edited-1

After the store my kids got to have a little sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa’s hotel.  They loved it so much!

The next day we went to my Grandpa’s 89th birthday party.  It was nice to catch up with cousins that I only see maybe once a year.  Grandpa I am sure liked having everyone around but he looked a little sad though and I am sure it is because he was really missing Grandma.

IMG_1128_1258IMG_1129_1259_edited-1

Andrew had started to feel a little hot and was clinging to Brian most of the party.  We weren’t sure what was going on.

IMG_1130_1260IMG_1133_1263_edited-1IMG_1136_1266_edited-1IMG_1137_1267IMG_1143_1270IMG_1144_1271IMG_1145_1272_edited-1

Andrew ate the sucker and he was a complete MESS! 

IMG_1147_1274

Missing some cousins but as many as we could get!

IMG_1150_1276_edited-1

Afterward we went to Grandpa’s house for a bit.  They kids ran around outside in his backyard.  It was cute to see them playing where I would play when I was a little girl and it also made me really excited to have our own backyard soon. 

IMG_1155_1281

0 comments: