Sunday, September 22, 2013

Paris III

We got on the tour boat and headed towards the Cathedral of Notre Dame…

Belgium trip_0625Belgium trip_0626Belgium trip_0627Belgium trip_0632Belgium trip_0634

My mom said that’s the museum that has all the Degas ballet artwork.

Belgium trip_0635Belgium trip_0639Belgium trip_0638

The Cathedral of Notre Dame

Belgium trip_0641Belgium trip_0643

On our way to the cathedral we passed some sidewalk tents selling artwork and lockets.  It then dawned of me that we were by The Love Lock bridge or Lover’s Bridge!  I bought a locket and got to lock our love on the bridge.  It was so fun to be part of a tradition. 

Belgium trip_0644Belgium trip_0645

I’m so glad we got to do this! 

Belgium trip_0648

My favorite picture of us

Belgium trip_0649Belgium trip_0650Belgium trip_0660Belgium trip_0663Belgium trip_0665

So beautiful inside.  Brian got a souvenir coin from inside.

Belgium trip_0668Belgium trip_0669Belgium trip_0675Belgium trip_0678Belgium trip_0681

We headed back home and got McDonalds (where we ordered at a Kiosk) for dinner and ate it back in our rooms.  Then I called my dad and asked if he could watch the kids for 30 minutes so we could go out for some ice cream alone.  He said they did fine for 20 minutes but the last 10 minutes turned into complete chaos.  I’m glad we weren’t gone for much longer then we were.

0 comments: