So I’m late on this. Like really late. Andrew turned 6 months old almost a month ago. With vacations I’m just now getting around to documenting it. Oh well, better late than never! Here are some pictures and his latest stats. Love my Andrew boy to pieces. He is seriously an angel sent from heaven. I have NO doubt about it!
Length: 26 1/2 inches---above 50%
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz---5%
Head Circumference: 43.8 cm—50%
He lost quite a bit of weight having that awful 10 day virus. He did gain some weight back so the Dr was not concerned at all. That was good news to hear :)
At his appt the Dr told me that soon I will notice him starting to reach for items and grab them instead of just accidently hitting them with his arms. I told him he was already doing that and he was impressed. Andrew at that point could roll over but he wasn’t doing it a lot. He was right where he should be and the Dr. had no concerns. He was impressed that he sleeps as well as he does and told me it was time for him to cry it out. I told him I would do it that night. I was worried. Really worried. With Tyson it took well over 4 hours to get him to cry himself to sleep. Well I prepared myself for the worst and Andrew cried for like 3 minutes. Not even kidding. See, I told you he is my angel babe. The swing is packed up now and the jumperoo is out. I love the jumperoo and so does he!
I took these when he turned 6 months old!
No more pictures mom! I’m done!
I’ll just roll away so you can’t take any more…
Andrew reaching for my dad’s watch.

0 comments:
Post a Comment