Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random happenings

Here are some random happenings!

Okay you may not like or care to hear about cloth diapers but seriously, how adorable is this owl diaper?!  I mean really!!

IMG_8273 

Found them watchin’ TV together

DSCN1041

Playing baseball for the first time at Fin’s B-day party

 DSCN1205

Brian’s work party.  We were pretty excited to go to this because we’ve never been to a work party for Brian before.  Ever.  We’ve been married for almost 6 years people.  He just never had a job that did them I guess.

DSCN1208 DSCN1209

Finally got his Jumperoo out and he’s loving it big time!

DSCN1213

Ty’s visit to the dentist!

DSCN1214 DSCN1215

Out to eat with my parents and Ty started doing this and talking about how he can drink from both cups at the same time.  Genius right here, I’m tellin ya!   DSCN1236

Andrew’s first time eating rice cereal

DSCN1240 DSCN1241

Andrew FINALLY taking a bottle.  All of Wednesday was spent with him fighting that dang bottle.  I refused to feed him until he took it.  He finally took it around 7 pm.  That day really blew.  It was awful.  I was so happy and guess what, he doesn’t want that bottle again.  UGH!

DSCN1242

It’s a good thing he is cute…       

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun updates Ashley. Your boys are so cute.

Coralie said...

Cute pictures! One day he'll want to take a bottle... haha... or maybe not. Will he take a sippy cup?