My parents were still in town for Labor Day weekend. On Saturday we went to Lagoon and it was seriously so fun. I hadn’t had that much fun in a long time. It wasn’t very crowded at all and the wait times for the rides were really short.
My nephew Max and my brother Michael.
The two grandsons. They can be best friends or best enemies. They are so cute together though! A lady at the gate even asked if they were twins :)
This picture makes me laugh only because it reminds me of how we thought we could all fit into the Ferris Wheel together. We all did but it was a tight, tight squeeze. It was pretty hilarious. I am sure everyone was wondering why we all crammed into one :)
Madi and Ty
Group shot (minus Andrew, Grandma and Grandpa). Anytime my niece, Madi, loved a ride or thought it was awesome she would hold up her hands and make peace signs. She did it for the picture so I thought I would too!
Tyson LOVED the Bombora ride. He rode it almost 10 times. I think it is new so I’m excited to go next year and see what else he can ride.
And Emily really wanted Michael to go on the SkyCoaster with her. I thought she was crazy. Well I ended up getting talked into it and Brian went with me. I was so scared. I love roller coasters but this is different. Taken to the top, hanging by a rope and let loose, seriously?! It was so fun! I loved it!!!
My mom took this picture and she told me to smile. This was the best I could do. I look scared don’t I? :)
Here’s a video of Brian and I. Just watching this makes me nervous all over again. There were some teenage boys that went before us and I screamed at a part getting hooked up that isn’t scary at all and they all laughed and said, “Already?!’ I was shaking so bad before they even started pulling us up! My mom told me that Tyson LOVED watching us do this. He was running back and forth trying to see us as we flew by and was going crazy with excitement.
Here is my dad and Tyson waiting for us to finish the Sky Coaster.
This is the only picture I got of Andrew at Lagoon. He was seriously the best ever. He pretty much sat in that stroller the whole day! What a cutie!

2 comments:
Love these posts!! And you're sweet :). That picture on the Ferris wheel totally made me laugh!!! We looked ridiculous. The middle was all knees! Haha, nice and squished. That day was seriously SO fun. Loved the video of you guys on the skycoater. Told ya you would love it :). So when are we gonna go sky diving?? haha, jk!
Ashley. I can't BELIEVE you did that skycoaster thing. I'm pretty sure my heart would stop. Way to be! The swinging part at the end looks pretty fun. Looks like you guys had a fun labor day weekend!
Post a Comment