Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Weekend—Part II PARK CITY

Brian ran the Payson Onion Days 5K on Labor Day.  He didn’t do as well as he would have liked but it was a good start for getting back into running.  He is seriously a super runner and it completely amazes me at his ability!

DSCN1250_edited-1

In the afternoon we headed to Park City with my dad and then my mom met up with us after looking in on her parents.  (It has been a rough go with my Mom’s parents.  My grandma ended up in the hospital for having pneumonia and a bunch of other things.  She ended up having to go to a physical rehab center to get her strength up to move around her house.  Then just a few days after she finally got home my grandpa started collapsing.  He ended up in the ER in the middle of the night to find out he had to get a pace maker put it.  So hard for them). 

Okay, so Park City was super fun.  We did the Alpine Slide and then later in the evening went back to ride the Alpine Coaster.  The Alpine Coaster was sooo fun!  It was new to all of us which was really exciting!  The Coaster was great because I didn’t have to worry about flying off the track.  However, I did have Tyson with me so I kept the speed within reason.  He loved it though.  I started screaming and he was like what are you doing Mom?  Don’t yell!  Hahaha!  I told him sometimes we can do that when we have fun.  Right after that he screamed the whole way down :)

  DSCN1259

I love this picture.  Makes me remember when Brian and I were just dating and we went to Park City with my family.

DSCN1260_edited-1DSCN1264

Cute nephew and HOT sister in law, Emily!

DSCN1262

Ready for the Coaster!

DSCN1272 DSCN1271

Thanks Mom & Dad.  Lagoon and Park City were so much fun.  We all loved it! 

1 comments:

Coralie said...

How fun! I love the pictures!