Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visit from the Bohons and the Draper Temple

We had an awesome weekend.  On Friday night the Bohons came to visit and go out to dinner with us.  This was only my third time seeing Adelyn and in two months she has already grown so much.  I forget how small they are though at that age.  Here are some fun pictures of Tyson and Adeyln checking each other out.  Tyson is almost 11 months old and Adeyln 2 months old. 

IMG_7724

IMG_7728 

IMG_7733

IMG_7735_edited-1

Tyson is putting on some weight (finally).  I know him and Adeyln will be great friends.  I know he is already thinking about dating her when they grow up.  I know that we, as parents, wouldn't mind that at all :)

 

On Saturday afternoon we went to the LDS Draper Temple Open House.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  It is was super crowded but we didn't mind.  Figure if there was anything I would be willing to wait for and love to see a crowd would be for a temple open house.  Every room was stunning.  What a beautiful place it will be to escape from the world and to think of the things that matter most.  I am grateful for my eternal family and for temples that allow such a wonderful thing to be possible.  Here are some pictures from the afternoon.  Tyson fell asleep inside for about 20 minutes.

On the bus to the temple...

IMG_3260 

After we went through the temple we went to a stake center near by and had cookies and water.  Before we hopped back onto the bus we went out a back door to take a picture of the outside of the temple.  Seriously, this temple is so beautiful one certainly can truly understand that this is the Lord's house!

IMG_3264_edited-1

                     IMG_3267_edited-1

IMG_3268

IMG_3269

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wish we could have gone to the temple with you guys, it looks beautiful!

KMurray said...

Tyson must have been at peace in the temple to fall asleep. :)