Monday, March 16, 2009

Tyson is walking!!!

Apparently while I was teaching ballet some of the staff at the Vibe were helping and watching Ty walk around. He was quite the ham this afternoon! Then this evening I was able to catch him walking around BIG TIME. He has been attempting to walk for about a month and now I would say he is getting real good at it. Today has been the day where it has pretty much been non stop! Watch him go!



Also, don't forget to see the pictures below of him on the swings! We can't believe how big our little guy is! He'll be 1 in less then a month. Where did the time go??

8 comments:

katy said...

YAY!! Go Tyson! It's so hard to believe that this time last year we were just getting so impatient to meet our little guys!

Anonymous said...

Go Tyson go! You will be running after him soon.

Blair and Cindy said...

How fun! Now you will be chasing him around everywhere. It doesn't take long for them to start running! He is so cute!

Alex and Katie said...

I can't believe how FAST he is walking. That's faster than I walk-- and I've been doing it for 25 years. No, we haven't gotten the Wii fit yet. I think we will after this stupid semester is over.

Carolyn said...

I can't believe that your little boy is walking! That is amazing. I love the pictures of him on the swing; Tyson is so darling!

Sunny said...

yay for tyson. he is so cute to watch. thanks for giving me the heads up about lindsey!! i will get right on inviting her!

Kristin said...

Wow!! Look at the little guy go. That's awesome!!

Tran said...

Oh Yay for Tyson walking.. Now you will be chasing him everywhere. That's a great workout all in itself. Way to go Tyson..