Our friends had their baby boy, Dallin, at the end of last week. We stopped in for a visit at the hospital to see what the cutie looked like. He is so adorable. It is funny how easily you forget how small and lightweight they are at the beginning! Here is the little guy.
Best friends Brian and Joe and NOW Tyson and Dallin!
Right after the hospital I went to Theatre Ballet's performance with Meg! They did West Side Story and Romeo and Juliet. The show was great! I hardly recognized any of the dancers which made me and Meg realize how old we are now! Going to those performances are so bittersweet. It makes me want to jump up there and dance on stage but I'm past that part of my life and I have a family. I didn't get any pictures but just thought I would share...
On Saturday we went to the last BYU basketball game with Brian's brother and sister and their spouses. Thanks Carina for getting those tickets! It was so fun. BYU barely pulled it off and it was close until the very end. Tyson was up way past his bed time but liked all of the excitement around him. He was clapping non-stop because everyone else was clapping and cheering. I must admit I watched Tyson 50% of the time because I couldn't help myself! We don't have any BYU gear for Ty and his blue shirt was in the dirty clothes. I was sad I had to dress him in something other than BYU blue!

0 comments:
Post a Comment