Thursday, March 26, 2009

*C*H*I*C*A*G*O*

image

So I can finally announce this on our blog.  Brian told his current employers today and gave them his notice.  We are moving to the Chicago area for the summer.  Brian will work for Apx Alarms and sell their systems!  We are excited, scared, and nervous for this big change in our family.  We know it is the right decision for us this year.  We leave in a little less then 3 weeks but we will be back at the end of August.  Wish us luck!  We will miss all of our friends in Utah!

13 comments:

Katie said...

Wow...well, we'll miss you guys. Enjoy Chicago. At least it's not during the middle of winter.

April said...

Ashley that's awesome. Chicago is such a fun city so I'm sure you guys will love it. I had friends here in DC that sold for APX last year. Maybe I'll come visit...I love it there!

Kira said...

Where at in Chicago are you moving to? Brian and I live North of the city... in a town called Waukegan.

The Mathews Family said...

What a fun adventure!!! 3 months is going to go by so fast! Good luck.
-Jessica

katy said...

Wowza! You'll have so much fun. Will you be living in the city?

Sunny said...

chicago should be fun change for a little while. good luck to you guys.

Tina said...

When will you officially leave Chicago? We will be leaving Memphis 22 Aug. Just wondering what your plans were?

Linds said...

Wow! Good Luck! We definately have to get together when you get back!

Author said...

Sounds fun! Adventures are always wonderful!

Kendall said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I am definitely jealous. I have been wanting some change is my life. What are you doing with your place while you're gone?

Andrew and Ashley said...

Big news! That's exciting! Wishing you the best! Happy moving (:

Tran said...

Great choice of city.. I have been there and you will have so much fun. Goodluck with everything and we will see you guys when you get back.

The Callens said...

my email is KCapra@juno.com. I know way to easy! Thanks so much! Good luck with the move.