I have been so super busy lately. Everyday I spend some time on the computer for Super Saturday. I have been re-creating this birthday folder...
Typing up these lessons for Family Home Evening (I can't take credit for the lessons, I am just typing up what some else did)...
And making this lovely thing...
I am keeping busy but having a lot of fun. I didn't have a calling in this ward for almost 2 years so this is really fun to do!
I am also pretty busy trying to finish choreographing all of the dance classes. I only have 1 left to finish. Whew! Good thing because I am starting to run out of ideas. I HATE that!
Here are some pictures from Tyson's 1st St. Patrick's Day. The whole family wore green. I was thinking the whole day how fun it was to see other people wearing green on the same day. : )
Tyson in his green. He is a walking machine lately. He is getting so big. I know I say this like every post but I can't believe he is going to be 1 years old soon!

5 comments:
So I got the bag in Kingwood from Jennifer Moses. She is selling purses and diaper bags in her hairsalon for like $20-35. I am going back to Kingwood in a couple of weeks if you want me to look for you. Way cute things for super saturday. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the FHE lessons. You look great by the way! When do you guys head off?
cute as always....I love that shirt I bought for Tyson!
you need to teach us how to do the clock is awesome
we need to get together again when ever you have time -bussy girl-it was fun to get togetehr in monicas house.atten h
So I saw Rob and Tina in Alabama last week. They mentioned a place called CHICAGO!!!!! are you going too? when was that information gonna come out?
I'm totally impressed with that clock you made - how'd you do that? And Tyson's St. Patrick's Day shirt is adorable! (:
Post a Comment