Happy Birthday TYSON!!! We can't believe our little Ty Guy is 1 years old today. We took him to Kiddie Kandids yesterday because I had a coupon for a free 8x10. Overall, I am glad I didn't pay anything. Because I had the coupon they took like 5 pictures of Tyson (which I was a little disappointed in. Perhaps if they had take some more pictures I would have bought some. Oh well...their loss). We picked the first one (him sitting on the log) for our free 8x10. I will probably go back but only when I have my free 8x10 again. I have a nice Canon Rebel camera but I thought it would be fun to go somewhere nice for his 1 year picture. We aren't really celebrating his birthday today. We are having a fun Train theme party for him Saturday. I thought it would be fun to make a little list about Tyson.
*He says Momma and Dadda
*He thinks everything is a phone and says "hello" but it isn't really clear when he says it
*He loves balls!
*He is a walking pro
*He loves to clap and dance (dancing consists of him bouncing his knees and smiling)
*He loves watching other kids play
*He knows what "NO" means and doesn't like it when Brian or I say it to him
*He sleeps like an angel
We love our little guy. Here are some flash back pictures from when Tyson was a day and a few days old.

7 comments:
Aw, so handsome! Those pictures are way cute :). I can't believe he's already a year. What a big boy!
happy birthday tyson! i think the pics turned out good. have fun w/ the bday party.
Happy Birthday to Tyson! I can't believe he's already one! He's such a cute little boy. We sure are going to miss you guys while you are gone. Hope we see you before you go!
Happy Birthday Tyson! I can't believe it either! Was it really over a year ago that we had your baby shower! Please tell me it wasn't! Time seriously Flies! Wow He is a little dolly! Your summer adventures sound really awesome! I wish you guys tons of success! I've heard really great things about selling in the summers! Have a great time!
xoxo
Leslie
That's too bad about Kiddie Candids but I am glad you got one good pic out of it. Happy BIRTHDAY again Tyson.. He has grown up so much.
One year old already! It goes by so fast.
How exciting! He is definitely good at smiling and looking handsome for pictures. Happy Birthday Tyson!
Post a Comment