Monday, December 1, 2008

Usborne Book Party Update!

Because of the Thanksgiving Holiday my e-show for the Usborne Books will close on Friday Dec. 5th at midnight. If you still want to order or wish you had ordered visit my post on November 28th and you can see the link to order online. Once again we, all of my family just love these books. Our computer still frozen so we are working on getting a new one but for now I can only get limited time for email so I may not get back to you as soon as I have in the past.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash
I ordered for all of my darling grankids! As you know I bought these back when you kids were little. Love them!
MOM

KMurray said...

What happened with the book party???
MOM

Heather said...

Seriously, Joe won't let me go to nursery this Sunday, I just keep getting so sick. As for the comments, I think you are about the only one who does leave me regular comments:) Hurray for Ashley!