Friday, November 28, 2008

This week with NO computer!!!

Hey everyone. Our computer froze and we haven't been able to turn it on for about a week. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did! On Wednesday I got my bangs trimmed. They are still sweepy but can be regular bangs too I suppose. In december I will pay to get the full bangs. I am excited. I saw Twilight on Saturday and I loved it. A few different parts from the book but that is okay. The characters also really grew on me. Tyson is offically really crawling everywhere and likes to try to pull himself up to stand. Sorry my thoughts are just jumbled but we're at my inlaws house and I wanted to do a post to explain where I have been this last week! Just so you all know the Usborne Book Party that I had on Saturday is still open. That means you can order online. The party will be closing soon so don't miss your chance. I have emailed a lot of you but I still wanted to reach others that I haven't. Tyson really likes the Touchy Feely books (and let's face it, I like to touch them too!) The link is below. What could be a greater gift then buying your kiddos educational and fun books for Chritmas?! Happy Ordering!

You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of Usborne Books. A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content. There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.
Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!
Hosted by: Ashley Carlsen
Place: www.ubah.com/HOS132378
When: Today thru 11/29/2008 11:59:00 PM (Hopefully we wil be able to extend this a few days!)
Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.
It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.

Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays!
-Ash

0 comments: