So, today marked 3 years of wonderful married life with my husband. He is the most thoughtful and wonderful man I have ever met. He is a fantastic spouse, friend, and father. Tyson just adores Brian and I have to say one of the things that make me ALWAYS smile is Brian playing with Tyson. Brian works so hard at everything he does no matter how big or small. I love you Brian and thank you for 3 wonderful years of marriage. I can't wait to see what else will come our way.
Unfortunately, Tyson has been sick the last few days so we didn't feel comfortable asking someone to watch Tyson when he was so sick. We didn't get to go out to dinner or movie or anything. We will have to pick a night in the near future to celebrate! I did go to the Nutcracker with my sister in law tonight and had a lot of fun. Brian stayed home with our sick baby : ( I love ballet...and Brian of course!
Here are some pictures of my love and I:
Dating: 2005
The Proposal: September 2005
Wedding Day: December 22, 2005
Honeymoon: January 2006
My Graduation from BYU: August 2006
Tyson's Birth: April 2008 (So I totally hate this picture of me but it was our first family picture so it is still precious to me. Just don't look at me. Thanks)
I wish I could share a million more pictures but these are all special pictures to me.

8 comments:
Was it me or Rob who took the proposal picture? I just remember we had to set it up in a different spot because of some paintballers. Rob chucked a rock in the general direction so Brian could see where it was. We were all so nervous. We love you guys!
Congratulations on your Anniversary.. It's a blessing to be able to find a companion to share eternity with.. Congrats again and have a wonderful christmas.
Congrats on the 3 years!! The roses in the proposal are beautiful. All your pics are so cute. Merry Christmas!!
I can't believe its been 3 years! Happy Anniversary honey and Brian!
We love you!
MOM and DAD
Happy Anniversary! I loving looking at your blog and I love the new family photo on the top. Hope you enjoyed your day and we wish you a Merry Christmas.
congrats on the three years. I remember how beautiful your wedding was. I also didn't get to do anything on my anniversary. Sharing the month of December with you, it's always hard to celebrate your anniversary when Christmas is just lurking around the corner. I am sorry Tyson was sick. My nephew Tyson was sick as well. Do you think it's a name thing?
Congrats! I'm glad you have had some wonderful years together!
I love your pictures in review! So fun. You guys are cute.
Post a Comment