Last weekend we went to the Festival of Trees. Every tree and decoration is donated and then any profits made go to the Children's Hospital. It was extremely crowded (which is a wonderful thing to see) but we still had lots of fun. There were University of Utah golf trees (that's for Grandpa Dickson, the Murray Grandparents and for my dad), Twilight trees, and the usual snowman and Santa Clause trees. They also had gingerbread houses or rather mansions and pictures with Santa! The pictures with Santa weren't that cheap (we got a 5x7 and a CD for $12) but I figured Ty was dressed up and anything I paid went to the hospital : ). Here are some fun pictures that I took and then Ty with Santa!
Tyson with a fun Santa tree. Isn't Photoshop cool?! I took that hideous white chain out of my picture. I am still trying to figure out how to use the feature and this was my first time so don't look TOO close!
Utah golf. I accidentally cut off the "star" at the top of the golf club tree. It was a giant lighted golf ball!
My favorite gingerbread mansion there!
Tyson with Santa! He was looking at the lady at the side with the noisy reindeer : ) He did well for like 3 picture and then started fussing but didn't cry.

0 comments:
Post a Comment