I am finally back and up and running. Our computer crashed for the second time right before Thanksgiving. We finally decided it was probably time for a new one so my brother, Mike, built it for us. It is really nice!!!!!
I have so much to say! We had a great Thanksgiving spent with Brian's family. Tyson hadn't seen Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen for a while so he really enjoyed it! We had a wonderful dinner. As always we went shopping on "Black Friday". We never really go for anything big but had fun with Jenny and Carlos and then went to breakfast! Here are some pictures from that weekend:
Ty eating his mashed potatoes. He had juice mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes for dinner : )
Sittin' down for dinner!
Sleeping with Grandpa Carlsen
Look at my fun holiday hat Grandpa got me!!! Don't I look cute?!
Now we will jump to December...
Tyson has learned how to officially crawl and pull himself up to standing or kneeling with the help of items around the house. Here are just a few:
The entertainment center...(his personal favorite)
The laundry basket...I was folding the laundry and Tyson came over and stood up on the outside, then fell into the basket while reaching for the clothes and then stood up on the inside! It was so funny! : ) He made laundry fun that day.
More posts to follow soon!!!!

5 comments:
Darling! He does have a long torso. Give him hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Murray!
That is so funny about the laundry. Jack does the same thing. He likes to get into the movies. Looks like you are enjoying life as a mom.
Glad to see your back. Your little one keeps getting cuter and bigger!
I love all those pictures! He looks so cute sleeping on his grandpa's lap :)
I'm glad you got the computer working. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment