Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I know this is my second post of today.  I am just too excited to not share our pictures from this afternoon.  My sister-in-law took these and I am really happy with how they turned out.  Next week I am taking her pictures and I only hope I can get her such great pictures she got for my family!  It was so cold at the park.  I had of course coordinated colored sweaters but it was so cold Brian and I didn't even want to take off our coats.  Oh well, the colors still all work together!  Tyson did great.  He didn't get fussy at all and it sure helped to have his cousins and uncle making silly noisy and faces at him. Happy looking and don't forget to look at our my other post below.  You'll get to see Tyson with Santa ;)

IMG_7366_edited-2IMG_7376_edited-1

IMG_7390_edited-1 

IMG_7382_edited-1

IMG_7426_edited-1

The following pictures are of the kids/cousins!  Max, Madilyn and Tyson!   It was pretty hard to get all the kids looking the same way BUT we learned something today.  If the kids are freezing then they won't really run away : )

IMG_7400_edited-1 

IMG_7399_edited-1

IMG_7403_edited-1

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Cute pictures!

katy said...

Ashley, these are beautiful!! He's growing so fast!

KMurray said...

Love them love them love them! They are the cutest pictures! Can't wait for you to get Emily and Mikes! Just keep taking them!
Love MOM and DAD

Murray Family said...

Yay! They look so great! I love that one of him holding your hands that you put at the top of you blog. It turned out good!

Heather said...

So cute! these are the cutest pictures, you guys are the most adorable family. Tyson is so cute in his little sweater. The snow came just in time! But is sure looks cold:) Yeah, we are getting new patterns on our website now all the time. It is really exciting:)

Bree :--) said...

Those pictures are great! I can only imagine how freezing you were. So fun!

Jared and Leslie said...

Ash your family looks so beautiful! I can't believe your little babe is so big! They grow way too fast!
You look so amazing! happy holidays!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures. You look great! I love the hair!

Tran said...

Lovely pics.. You all look gorgeous and handsome.. I can tell that it was freezing for you guys but seriously, the pics looked amazing.. I wish I could go get ours done but it's unpredictable with a 2mth old. Maybe next year.

Stephanie said...

What great pictures. I really like your bangs. Tyson has such a cute sweater.

Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures so cute!

lmk1411 said...

Your little guy is so cute! THose pictures are great! We miss you guys. Merry Christmas!!