Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Insurance madness continues but at least I see smiles!!! : )

Oh boy!  So just when you think your insurance and all the claims are worked out crap hits the fan!  Geeze!  These last two days have been crazy with phone calls and trying to send faxes and everything.  Poor Tyson.  I feel like I have been neglecting him for two days!  I have had no other choice to put him in his crib and let him cry.  I couldn't hold him and talk on the phone at the same time (b/c I couldn't hear over his crying) and Tyson doesn't like the swing, the bouncy seat or anything else!  Despite the neglect I am pretty sure he still loves me. : )  I know this because this morning Tyson SMILED at me.  He always seems to be the happiest right after I feed him in the morning after his 6 to 7 hour stretch of sleep.  Yes that is right, for the last 5 days Tyson has been consistently sleeping from 6-7 hours straight at night.  Now I never know at what time at night this will start.  It has been anywhere between 10:30 pm to 12:00 am.  Tyson has smiled at Brian once or twice and once or twice to me.  I haven't captured it on camera yet because his smile lasts for 2 seconds but it is a smile and I am pretty sure it isn't gas.  : )  Sorry I have no new pictures to post right now.  But I just wanted to brag about Tyson beginning to smile and him sleeping through the night.  Tyson turned 6 weeks old yesterday!  We love him so much! 

4 comments:

Murray Family said...

Yay for the smiles!!

Anonymous said...

The two best things in life are sleeping through the night and potty trained!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Tyson is sooo adorable. I see a lot of Carlsen in him. However, I do see some of his mother in him as well. Thanks for adding us to your blog... I'm not the greatest blogger, but hope to become one soon. I will add more pictures once we get a camera. :o) Happy Blogging.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Yeah! for smiles! It is so rewarding when they can start letting you know when they like something and not just when they don't. Good job with the sleeping.