Monday, May 26, 2008

***Smiles caught on camera***

So yesterday we finally caught our little guy smiling on camera!  He is so cute.  At this point we can only get him to smile after he has gotten lots of sleep!  I can't believe that tomorrow he will be 7 weeks.  We really need to get to wal-mart and develop our pictures because our memory card is too full!  That is how many pictures we take!  Here are some adorable pictures.  (His smiling pictures are a little blurry because with the flash on we could barely see the picture and then without the flash I have to hold the camera still and that was hard to do b/c I was sooo excited!)  By the way, Tyson took his first bottle given by dad on Thursday.  I was at an Enrichment dinner.  It was bitter sweet for me because I was so proud of him but sad that I missed it.  I know that sounds kinda silly.  Also, Tyson was in the swing for like 30 minutes.  That is his new record.  He just doesn't seem to like it very much at all!

 

IMG_2164

Ty playing under his gym.

IMG_2174 

4 generations!  This was at Grandma Ramona's 80th birthday party

IMG_2189   IMG_2197 

 

                  IMG_2193

I end up taking a picture of him in every outfit that I put him in!

 

IMG_2199

Tyson sleeping.  However I am having trouble keeping him asleep during his naps!  This picture looks so peaceful but it really only lasted 20 minutes!

IMG_2212 IMG_2213

Like father like son!  They matched but not on purpose.

IMG_2227

Mother and son!

IMG_2223 

IMG_2216 IMG_2217  IMG_2219  IMG_2215

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! His smile is so cute! Cute picture with Dad and Mom you look so good in your picture! Can't wait to hold him again!
Mom/Grandma

Murray Family said...

Such cute smiles! Holy cow, it looks so much like your smile. I usually think he looks like Brian, but those look like Ashley!

Kira said...

Ash- He is so stinkin cute!

brittanyandtravis said...

He is adorable! He has such a cute smile! And Chloe had the same problem sleeping. It took a while for her to sleep longer than 30 minutes, and for me to NOT be holding her. I think they know that they can take up all our time so they do :)

Linds said...

Adorable smiles! I like them because it almost looks like he's winking too!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

HAHAHA! Those are great. That is awesome that you could catch all of those. He is really so handsome. I am glad I got to see you guys this week.