Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning 2014

It was IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of all three of the boys looking at the camera before opening presents.  This was the best I could get.  haha!

IMG_1650_4920_edited-1IMG_1666_4936_edited-1IMG_1680_4950_edited-1IMG_1645_4915_edited-1IMG_1684_4954_edited-1IMG_1687_4957_edited-1IMG_1689_4959_edited-1IMG_1694_4964_edited-1IMG_1696_4966_edited-1IMG_1702_4972_edited-1IMG_1705_4975_edited-1IMG_1708_4978_edited-1IMG_1709_4979_edited-1

Aunt Wendy helped Jeffrey with baby Jesus this year.  John and Carina had our family and Carina made Jeffrey a stuffed dinosaur and they gave the older boys a giant box of Legos.  They were EXCITED!  Then they all got Christmas pjs from us.  Andrew’s had skeletons on them so he was super happy.

IMG_4011_5236_edited-1IMG_4014_5239_edited-1IMG_4017_5242_edited-1IMG_4019_5244_edited-1IMG_4022_5247_edited-1IMG_4026_5251_edited-1IMG_4034_5259_edited-1

Santa came to our new house!  Christmas morning was a blast with more space, a new tree, everything. 

IMG_4037_5262_edited-1IMG_4041_5266_edited-1IMG_4045_5270_edited-1

Cereal for breakfast before opening presents this year

IMG_4046_5271_edited-1

Opening and loving our stockings and the candy

IMG_4048_5273_edited-1IMG_4054_5279_edited-1IMG_4055_5280_edited-1IMG_4067_5290_edited-1IMG_4069_5292_edited-1IMG_4071_5294_edited-1IMG_4078_5301_edited-1IMG_4080_5303_edited-1IMG_4085_5308_edited-1IMG_4089_5312_edited-1IMG_4091_5314_edited-1IMG_4093_5316_edited-1

Jeffrey would not let go of the candy filled candy cane from his stocking!

IMG_4096_5319_edited-1IMG_4101_5323_edited-1IMG_4105_5327_edited-1IMG_4107_5329_edited-1IMG_4108_5330_edited-1IMG_4115_5337_edited-1

This year I did some videos and took a few pictures but then put the camera away.  I wanted to soak up the energy and excitement without my face behind a camera.  I thoroughly enjoyed the morning with my boys.

0 comments: