Saturday, November 28, 2015

30th Birthday

2015-11-19 16.53.01

2014-12-31 20.04.25_edited-12014-12-31 20.55.28_edited-1

I kept getting asked what I wanted for my birthday but the older I get the more I struggle on figuring out what I want. I ended up asking for an oreo cake, an evening to celebrate with my family and games with my parents once the kids went to bed.  That’s exactly what I got and a Maurices gift card!

My mom bought some New Years Eve horns and cannons to celebrate with the kids before bed.  Mom and I thought they were just inside celebrating cannons but they weren’t!  Thankfully the boys were there to tell us or we would have had a big problem and a hole through the ceiling and roof. They shot above the house, made a loud pop noise and confetti went everywhere.  It was cold outside but the boys loved it!

0 comments: