Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chatting machine

Just in the last week and a half Andrew’s talking has exploded.  It has been so fun to wake up to him saying, “Mommy, all done.  I love you!”  Or when it’s time for bed he says, “Night-night, Love you.”  Much better then being woken up by babbles or screaming.  :)  He repeats much of what you say and it is so adorable.  I know that he knew what words meant but its so nice to hear them come out of his mouth.  This morning he walked up to Brian and said, “hungee”  (Hungry).  It was great that he can express himself instead of just start crying and us having to say, “are you poopy?  Blanket?  Hungry?” etc.  He is also starting to string together 2 word sentences.  It is just so fun and so cute.

I took this video the other day just to show how clear he is in his talking and repeating.  Enjoy!

 

Here is a picture of Andrew at his first dentist appointment.  All they did was check his gums because they come down really low between his two front teeth.  Guaranteed that kid will need braces when he’s older because those teeth will be super separated.

DSCN2962

And this is just one of Andy’s favorite spots to hide

DSCN2973

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for being able to communicate! :) It's so fun to hear your little one start really talking. I love how he leans in to give you a kiss when you say kisses - so cute!