We celebrated Tyson’s birthday the day before since we knew Brian wouldn’t be home before bedtime on his real birthday. We took cake and ice cream to Payson so Grandma and Grandpa Carlsen could celebrate with us. The Grills were also able to join and I know Tyson loved that.
And because I seem to never post videos anymore :)
The next day was his birthday and they celebrated it at school. Here he is standing next to his birthday poster. For lunch we picked up McDonald’s and then he got to Facetime Grandma and Grandpa Murray while he opened his present from them. Then Andrew came over and stole the ipad and was a complete ham with it. He had to sit super close to it and all they could see was his diaper but he was repeating back everything they were saying. Luckily Tyson didn’t mind because he had already ripped open the magnet package and went straight to work!
Last year I did a questionnaire with Tyson. I asked him the same questions this year to see what he would say. Here are his responses:
All About Tyson 2013
How old are you: 5
Where do you live: Pleasant Grove
Favorite thing about mommy: When she lets me open presents
Favorite thing about daddy: When he lifts me
Favorite thing about Andrew: When he builds with me
My favorite food is: Apples
My favorite sport to play is: Soccer
The best show on television is: Team Umizoomi
The coolest person on Earth is: Grandma Murray
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Playing with toys quietly
The thing I do most awesomely is: Play with Legos and magnets
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: The Rescue Bot store
When I grow up I am going to become: A train driver
My favorite color is: Red, blue, and orange
My current favorite song is: The Diesel 10 song
The book I am loving right now is: The Big Book of Tractors
Three words that describe me are: Trash, fork, container (So apparently we need to have a discussion about some adjectives that actually describe how he is. I just had to laugh and post these because he is 5 after all).
When I was little I used to: Chew on things
My favorite season of the year is: Spring
The snack I like the best is: Fruit snacks
One food that I really dislike is: yucky stuff
My best friend is: Wes and Jack
If I had one wish it would be: To have every Transformer
My best memory is: When we went to California

1 comments:
I love the All About Tyson! How fun to be able to compare his answers from the different years. :)
Post a Comment