Sunday, February 10, 2013

January

January has been so uneventful.  Basically everyone in this house and in the entire United States has been sick.  Sick with the nastiest cold or flu bug.  There was a super bad inversion that really messed with my allergies.  It was bad.  So bad they told pregnant women to stay inside if at all possible because the air was toxic to babies.  Andrew and Tyson both got super sick.  After 3 hours of sleep one night I took Andrew to the Dr. and he had double ear infections.  Poor baby.  We got him on his antibiotic and 7 days later a scary rash developed.  Apparently he isn’t necessarily allergic to it but he had what is called an amoxicillin rash.  In a few years they will try the drug again and see what happens.  It was really freaky and I was scared.  I took pictures but honestly none of them even did the rash justice. 

We found out we are having a BOY in January!!!  Three boys, not sure how I’m gonna do it! :)  No name yet.  His ultrasound showed some ‘speckling’ in the bowel.  The ultrasound tech seemed a little concerned but my Dr. did not.  The speckling just meant that he might have something like a cleft lip or down syndrome.  Something along those lines.  After a long 4 weeks the ‘speckling’ in the bowel was gone and the front of the face and heart looked great.  So it appears now that everything is good.  I think I will still have the thought of something in the back of my mind until he is here and we can see him. 

its a boy

21 weeks baby

I had the Dance Conservatory’s Peter Pan recital in the middle of January.  It turned out great.  The girls did a fabulous job and looked so adorable.  I feel like I am at home at this studio and I love it there.  All of the students are well behaved this year.  I love it!  DSCN2912_edited-1 DSCN2910_edited-1 DSCN2911

We are glad January is over now!

0 comments: