Last week Andrew turned 2. What? Yeah, I know. I took him to the Dr and he was super healthy (little did I know 2 days later he’d end up with pink eye and another double ear infection, geeze) Anyway, but when I mean healthy his growth and development look great. He talks more and more each day and it seems that the last month or two his vocabulary has exploded. Some of his most common words are show, mote (remote), apple (and that’s for anything kind of round that isn’t clearly a ball), ouchie, elp (help), NO!, book, wa-wa (water), hello, bye bye, and so forth. He repeats just about everything we say. Either he says the word or imitates the tone and fluctuation of the word or phrase. He can now jump with 2 feet and it is hilarious because he barely gets off the ground but he thinks he is going so high. He climbs on everything. Nothing is off limits to him, or at least he thinks so. We had to buy door knob covers because I couldn’t just shut the doors anymore. The Dr. asked if he understands a lot of what I say and comprehends it. I said oh yes, but that doesn’t mean he listens. :) He is lately very clingy in Nursery and requires a little bit to warm up to people. This is new to me since Tyson could have cared less about where we were. At the Dr’s office he was climbing up onto everything but the second the Dr. walked in he jumped in my lap and never moved or said a thing. Andrew is awesome at blowing his nose. It’s so cute. He’ll grab a tissue and blow his nose. It just makes me laugh. He’s also the best dancer around because he does the least amount of work while doing it. Either a simple little leg bounce or one arm moves up and down. Brian says he loves it when Andrew runs up to him and says, “Dada up!” for telling him to pick him up. He also loves it when Andrew growls.
Weight: 25.2 lbs—16%
Length: 33 3/4”—32%
Head Circ: 49 1/2 cm—72%
He’s still a tiny guy but his personality is huge. Love you Andy baby!
And this picture is of Andrew playing with his toys after his birthday party. I set Mickey down next to him and he started putting blocks in Mickey’s lap. Then he’d reach over and grab a block and say. “D’ank you”. Too cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment