Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

Since I got the family membership I have been trying to get our money’s worth.  It has been really fun!  I even like that I get 10% off the food.  We love the Deli there and I got ice cream at Thanksgiving Point on Friday, Saturday and Monday.  That’s embarrassing to admit…

Dinosaur Museum

I took the boys to the dino museum on Friday.  I loved that we could be there for as little as we wanted and knew that we could come back at any time!  Ty didn’t seem to care about seeing all of the fossils.  He just wanted to be in the play areas.  In fact, I have no idea how he remembered the fossil finding play area.  As soon as we saw the giant shark head he said, “Hurry Mom!  We gotta get to the sand!”  I don’t think we’ve been to that museum since 2009. 

DSCN2314  DSCN2309_edited-1

DSCN2312 DSCN2316 DSCN2317

DSCN2318 DSCN2324 

Finished the day out with ice cream.

Angry Bird Adventure Family Night

On Monday we went to the Adventure Family Night.  I loved that it was free.  I had gotten an email earlier in the week about the upcoming activity but it wasn’t really descriptive on what it was.  Since Tyson loves the game Angry Birds I figured we’d give it a shot.  Brian had to meet us there and by that time we were pretty much done with all of the activities.  I think that was a good thing since he was in his nice work clothes.   He would have died because it was hot, like really hot. A little crowded and somewhat confusing.  Eventually we got the drift of it all and Tyson had a lot of fun. 

Won’t look at the camera because he was watching all the other kids sling shot their birds.

IMG_9566 

The best activity was using the sling shot to try to hit the green pigs! Tyson was only going to get one shot and my mom knew if he didn’t do well he would be really upset. She asked the worker to help and that angry bird went far. Success!

  IMG_9567_edited-1

 IMG_9568_edited-1 IMG_9571_edited-1

Worker picking up Ty’s bird!

IMG_9573 IMG_9575

The egg relay was serious business…

IMG_9580 IMG_9581 IMG_9583

And of course, finished this activity with ice cream.  

0 comments: