If you aren’t familiar with the show The Bachelorette, then you can probably stop reading right here.
Jef Holm lives in the condo complex that we live in. Jef and the bachelorette are adorable together and I hope it works out for them. It has been fun having a celebrity walking around. I was so nervous to ask for a picture. It took me an hour to get up the nerves. Jef told me that he was wet from water balloons and playing basketball. I didn’t care, please. I took a picture for another girl but it was on her phone. It took me what felt like 5 minutes to take the picture. I felt like such a idiot but my fingers were shaking so bad from meeting Jef that I kept tapping the wrong button on the phone and kept losing the setting. Embarrassing. I did say that I was just playing dumb so that the girl could stand next to Jef for longer. He chuckled but I am sure it was out of courtesy.
Jef, it has been fun. We hope to see you more around the purple park when Emily and Ricki move in.

3 comments:
Ashley! What?! Jef with one f lives next to you? Pure insanity. I have been forcing Matt to watch this season with me.:) It sure has been a fun one. That is a pretty funny story, too bad he didn't tell you the outcome.
p.s. random side note, your hair is looking so so pretty!
He is so cute! He has been my favorite from the start, so crazy you live next to him:)
Jef was my favorite! So cool that he lives next to you....well, apparently moving to S. caroline right? So cool. He's super cute :)
Post a Comment