Andrew is crazy!!! I remember Tyson being all over the place and non-stop and Andrew has started to follow that pattern too. He started to really walk right around his 17 month mark. If he is on the ground already he will crawl but if he pulls himself up onto something he starts walking all over the place. He is so proud of himself when he walks. His mouth opens really wide to a big huge smile and then he hold his arms high in the air and squeals. It is adorable. He is so good at walking now that I caught him drinking milk while walking. Andrew gets into everything. He has almost zero interest in toys but he loves the drawer that holds my glass pans, the pantry and dumping sugar everywhere, climbing on the dishwasher drawer, standing on the ottoman and banging the TV, changing channels on the TV, opening bathroom drawers, playing in the toilet and carrying a tube of diaper rash cream or lotion everywhere. He’s my crazy little guy. I have my hands full with him now.
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment