We spent Wednesday afternoon trying to finish the houses from the Parade of Homes. After the 3rd day of going out, we had to just end it. There were a few that we missed but we really enjoyed the whole experience. I only remembered to take the camera into two houses. This first picture wasn’t even one of our favorite houses but I actually remembered to take a picture.
Oh you know, just a bathroom floor in a 1.2 million dollar home.
And a cute boys room from the same expensive house that we were impressed with but also very turned off by. Brian and I talked about how it is great how they have lots of money but at the same time when is too much, too much.
Wednesday evening we went out to dinner with Ray and Wilma at Zupas. I was being picky about the carnival food. The other 2 years we have eaten there and it was over-priced, not that great and I always left hungry. It was so fun to have them down and go to the carnival with us! They were so patient and enjoyed watching Tyson have a fabulous time. Apparently it was discounted ticket day, which made it nice to get more for your money but at the same time it was annoying. The lines were super long. Tyson had a blast and got to ride the carousel, a train, ride a super slide, explore a pirate ship, drive a jeep and ride the Ferris Wheel. While we were there we ran into our friends, The Browns, and Ty and Wes rode some rides together! It was a great day :)
I was a tad, and just a tad, overprotective. I made Brian go down the slide with him when clearly he was fine by himself.
Ty and his buddy, Wes!
Waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel while enjoying the traditional strawberries and cream!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment