Monday was filled with a dress rehearsal and then a concert from Timp School of Dance. I had 2 classes at this studio and it was my first time teaching combo level classes. I enjoyed it but also found it really difficult. I do love that when they go on stage for a show no one is looking to see how ‘clean’ the dance is. Those 3-4 year olds and 5-7 year olds just sell the dance themselves. Super adorable!
I was in the teacher’s dance again. However, I didn’t have anyone there to video tape it so I don’t have anything to share with that. It always feels good to be on the stage! This recital also meant I am done teaching until the beginning of September. Wahoo!
On Tuesday I went to the Splash Park with my friend Lindsey Bohon. Anytime we hangout I am instantly reminded of why I love her so much. We ate our lunches and let the kids play in the water for awhile. Andrew wasn’t as excited about this splash pad as he was the one 2 weeks ago. Maybe it was too cold? You can see Tyson in the background. He was karate chopping the fountains in the middle. What a boy. Then we walked over to the park and the kids played on the playground. We talked about babies, potty training, old friends, work, etc. We can talk about anything. I had Andrew sit in the stroller during the playground part. He’d been in the sun enough and since he was crawling everywhere at the splash pad he actually took a layer or two of skin off on the top of his foot. The crawling on the cement just tore it off. I felt so bad. He has a big scab on it now. He never seemed bothered by it though. The way it looked I am sure I would have been crying a lot. After that we headed to Macey’s for some ice cream cones!
Ty and Adelyn in the super cool swings. Ty hasn’t called Adelyn, Adelyn, ever. He keeps calling her Addison. I keep correcting him. He better get it right before he marries her in 20 years ;)

1 comments:
ummm..no, he will marry "Addison" in 20 years! :):)
Post a Comment