PART IIII
We went to Sea World on Monday. We didn’t have tickets before hand so we hand to stand in line at the booths. The booth we picked was taking forever and I was getting irritated with what was taking so long. We got to the front, finally, and the cashier asked if we had any discounts or coupons. We didn’t. So she pulled a coupon out and saved us $60!! I felt pretty bad with getting so mad at the lady before. Turns out we were standing in the best line after all.
Our family in the Elmo Kid Zone. Tyson thought these rides were so fun! It was really cute. He was excited to get in the Elmo dog. I am so glad we got in it. He would have flipped out if he didn’t get that one :/
Shamu show!
Waiting for the Sea Lion show. Super funny!
Me and Andrew at the shark reef.
My personal favorite show was the dolphin show. Must be everyone else’s too. The show would be full 20 minutes ahead of time and we had to go back several times. By the 3rd try we were able to get in.
We had a wonderfully exhausting day at Sea World!
We only had 1 more day left in San Diego and we had been planning on spending the entire day at the beach. Well that idea went out the window when Brian and I got sunburned at Sea World. I was so involved in keeping the kids from getting sunburned that I didn’t take care of Brian and I. Doing an all day amusement park like this was really fun but completely draining. I honestly had no idea how much work went in to it. I texted my mother that evening and thanked her for the times her and my dad took my brother and I to amusement parks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment