PART III
I have about a million pictures of all of our ventures in San Diego so bare with me.
We arrived in San Diego on Sunday late afternoon. We planned to go visit my cousin Laura and her family that evening. We were so excited to see the beach that it was the very first thing we did. We didn’t have much time so we just walked around in the sand and walked to the pier.
(Driving past the San Diego temple) I know this picture isn’t very good but I think that temple is absolutely stunning! I would love to visit it one day!)
Okay, so beach pics…
Oh you know, just strollin’ along the beach
and then a wave hits and you are wet the rest of the evening :)
The pier!
We went and visited my cousin that evening. I have no idea why I didn’t get a picture. It was nice to chat and catch up. I hadn’t seen her in 6 years. This was also where Andrew rolled off of the couch for the first time. It was sad and I was embarrassed. Oh well, it happens to the best of us.
We didn’t realize that this would be the only time we went to the beach. That was TOTALLY a bummer.

0 comments:
Post a Comment