I am trying really hard to get this blog updated before Andrew gets here. I have 7 days. I can’t believe it. I’m so ready but I’m not ready all at the same time! Yahoo!
Christmas Eve Snow
Riley, Abby, Tyson, Brian, Terry and Marilyn all had a snowball fight on Christmas Eve! There was no way I was going to be involved in making snowballs and building forts so I decided to take pictures. I think I ended up with almost 200 pictures. It was pretty difficult to narrow down but here are some fun pictures from the day!
Tyson with the dump trucks in the snow
Trying to make a snow angel but the snow was too hard
Playing with Dad and learning how to throw a snowball!
Brian’s fort
Brian insisted on wearing this mask. I thought for sure it would freak Tyson out. It didn’t but I still wanted him to take it off so I could take pictures of his face! : )
Tyson shoveling some snow
And the fight begins…if you look closely you can see snowballs in the air! It was pretty fun watching these guys. You’ll also notice that Tyson is almost in every picture in the middle. I suppose he wasn’t worried about getting hit. He was busy playing : )
After the snow merriment, Marilyn suggested making cookies for Santa. She had already made the dough and brought it! Thanks Marilyn for being so thoughtful and letting us in on the fun!
Me and Ty with the cookie decorated!
Christmas Day
Here are some pictures from opening presents!
Admiring the stocking
Posing with dad
Trying on his stocking. He kept calling it a sock and wanted to try it on.
Since I seem to be non-existent in these photos I’ll put this one up. I actually ended up taking this present back (because it didn’t work) and got a Belgian Waffle maker instead. I was pretty bummed it didn’t work. I HATE ironing Brian’s work shirts so I was pretty stoked about it. Oh well, it’s the thought that counts ;)
Enjoying rolling around with the wrapping paper…sometimes you wonder why you get your kids gifts when really all they need is some wrapping paper to play with :)
Love this picture. After he opened the Thomas Mega Blocks he was glued to it even if he was opening another present.
In the evening we went home to open some presents from my parents. I think the most memorable moment for us on Christmas was Tyson’s reaction to these air bubble packets that came in the Amazon boxes. He would jump up and land on them and they would POP really loud. He thought it was hilarious and so we all did as well. He figured this out Christmas morning but the best pictures are from that evening. Look at that tongue and the air he got!
Showing off his new computer
Tyson and Dad posing by the tree!
It was a fantastic Christmas. We had so much fun with Brian’s family. It was also really neat to see how much Tyson has grown from last year. He ripped open the presents like a pro and loved every single thing he got! The joy on his face from that day just makes it all the more special. I’m bummed however, that I didn’t get a picture of our family together, again. What is with me and Christmas and not getting a family picture?! I will need to remind myself 50 times this coming Christmas : )

4 comments:
Cute pictures, Ashley! I'm so excited for you...only 7 days more! SO exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck with everything! :)
Yay for pictures!! I LOVE the one of him jumping on the bubbles...and I just love them all since it's been a year since I've seen you! So excited for next week and to hear ALL about it!
Those pictures of Tyson in mid air are awesome! So cute. Only 7 days. That is crazy, and so exciting!
Everything looks so fun? I love the pictures of him jumping on the plastic bubbles!
Post a Comment