Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 weeks old

I can’t believe it has been over 2 weeks since little Andrew arrived.  Since I know how quickly they grow up, this time around I am trying to cherish every moment with him.  Yes, I am exhausted but that’s okay.  He is such a good baby so far.  He sleeps great and can sleep in his swing, bouncy seat, and even flat on his back.  He is now 7 lbs 8 oz and is in the 75% for height and 25% for his weight and head circumference.   I am amazed at how much I love him.  I wasn’t sure what it would feel like to love 2 children but it’s amazing.  My love for Tyson and Brian have also grown immensely.  Didn’t think it was possible, but it is!

Tyson is doing so well with Andrew.  We’ve had a few moments of jealously but honestly he’s shown more love and kindness towards him than the other.  As an example, the other day while changing Andrew’s diaper Tyson was trying to have Andrew hold his Thomas the train.  If you know Ty at all he doesn’t do well sharing his Thomas trains.  I was amazed and kept telling him what a nice brother he was being!  Here’s some pictures of Ty holding Andrew for the first time.

IMG_9842_edited-1 IMG_9847_edited-1 IMG_9854_edited-1

 

Here are some pictures I took the other day of my sons!  Just so you know I didn’t pose Tyson at all.  Oh my, I love these 2 so much that sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst!

IMG_0004_edited-1 IMG_0007_edited-1  IMG_9951_edited-2

IMG_9964_edited-1 

IMG_9965_edited-5

 IMG_9976_edited-2

IMG_9995_edited-1

10 comments:

Murray Family said...

Andrew looks SO much like you! He totally has your eyes.

Anonymous said...

How adorable is he! So cute Ashley. And I love the pictures of your 2 boys. How cute is that! Congratulations I am really happy for you guys.

Tina said...

Adorable pictures with the two of them together! Such sweet boys.

Brooke said...

Andrew is SO cute and I think he looks a lot like Tyson. So glad everything went well, that Andrew is sleeping well and that Brian passed his tests! Congratulations on all the exciting things happening at your house.

Matt and Suzanne said...

OH my goodness! Andrew is soooo perfect. What handsome boys you have! Makes me think I wouldn't mind a boy. :) I am glad things are going well for you guys! Hopefully you got our card and note. We love you guys!

Jessica and Rod said...

So silly me missed the post when you had him. Congratulations! He's so handsome.

jeff said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

emily+brett said...

i am so glad to hear that it is possible to love your second just as much as the first. i am terrified that i'm just not going to love this next as much as i do steele. andrew really is adorable!!

katy said...

He is just gorgeous! Congratulations on your new little addition. Enjoy every minute. :)

Mindy said...

He is such a gorgeous little boy..can I say gorgeous about a boy?! :) He's so precious..and I love the pics of him with Ty. So sweet!